Robbinsdale Area Schools wants highly qualified people like you to continue our tradition of excellence in serving our students and families. We are proud of the diversity in our communities, staff, and students. We are a progressive, dynamic district that is moving forward, and our staff are excited about their daily contribution to students' education.
Robbinsdale Area Schools serves nearly 12,000 students in the northwest suburbs of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Students attend two high schools, two middle schools, ten elementary schools (including three magnet schools) and three area learning centers for comprehensive education programming. That programming includes:
- Fully authorized K-12 International Baccalaureate continuum
- One of the largest Advanced Placement (AP) programs in the state of Minnesota
- Spanish Immersion programs, with a K-5 elementary Spanish Immersion school and a middle school Spanish Immersion magnet program for students in grades 6-8
- The opening of The School of Engineering and Arts (SEA) - a Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics (STEAM) magnet school for students in kindergarten through fifth grade
- The creation of the middle school STEM Magnet Program at Robbinsdale Middle School (RMS)
- The middle school Gateway to Technology (GTT) program, the middle level portion of the prominent national Project Lead the Way Pre-engineering program, at both Plymouth Middle School and Robbinsdale Middle School
- Project Lead the Way pre-engineering courses at both Robbinsdale Armstrong and Robbinsdale Cooper high schools
To view current job openings and to apply online, please click here.
To view current salary schedules for different positions, please click here.
Opportunities with other employers
School bus drivers are needed! Contact First Student to apply. Please note that bus drivers are employed by a private bus company, not the school district. Click here to learn more.