Robbinsdale Area Schools offers a range of supports to increase academic success. A positive and productive learning environment is promoted through established standards for student behavior and assistance with resolution of issues that disrupt learning and academic success. Policies, procedures and informational resources are available to aid parents and staff.
- Bullying Prohibition Policy – Robbinsdale Area Schools policy (updated July 2014)
- Stop Bullying Now! – Information, Prevention, Tips and Games
- PACER – National Center for Bullying Prevention PACER Center’s Bullying Prevention Project is for all children, including children with disabilities, and promotes bullying awareness and teaches effective ways to respond to bullying.
- 2015-16 Student Behavior Handbook
- Crisis prevention
- Olweus Bullying Prevention Program
- PATHS Promoting Alternative THinking Strategies
- Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports (PBIS) - The OSEP-funded National Technical Assistance Center on Positive Behavior and Intervention Supports was established to address the behavioral and discipline systems needed for successful learning and social development of students. The Center provides capacity-building information and technical support about behavioral systems to assist states and districts in the design of effective schools.
- Peaceful Playgrounds
- Responsive Classroom