Robbinsdale Area Schools (Rdale) partners with various community organizations to help meet the needs of our students and families. These Community Partners are external organizations or individuals who provide programs or services directly to students in collaboration with the District.
What do Community Partners provide?
- Programming that takes place during the school day, before or after school
- Programs are provided in collaboration with Rdale
- Programs take place on district property
- Partners may be paid or provide free services
- Partnerships are ongoing (not one-time events)
- Partners serve multiple students (not an individual service provider)
- Partnerships are are beneficial to all and strategically aligned with district priorities and/or needs of individual schools
What types of services are provided?
- Enrichment (STEM, foreign language, physical fitness)
- Arts (dance, music, theater)
- Attendance support
- Career and College Readiness
- Health (dental/eye care) and Mental Health
- Social and emotional learning
Interested in being a community partner? Please complete a Prospective Partner form to connect with us.
Questions: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 763-504-6994.
3725 Pilgrim Lane North
Plymouth, MN 55441
Community Partnership/Volunteer Coordinator