Indoor Air Quality

To report an indoor air quality complaint (temperature, humidity, odor, mold, dust are examples) please submit a complaint detailing building conditions and symptoms relating to your /your student’s health in writing to the building principal or building manager. Your complaint will be forwarded to the building custodian who will perform a detailed investigation. Whenever the problem is not solvable, the Buildings and Grounds Department or a vendor will be contracted to trouble shoot the source and recommendations to find a solution.

Indoor Air Quality information from the United States Environmental Protection Agency:
Building User Survey:
Please tell us your experience with regards to indoor air quality in District 281 buildings. Results of the short survey will be archived to an electronic database and forwarded to Buildings and Grounds to follow District 281 Indoor Air Quality policy and procedures.
Voluntary Indoor Air Quality Survey