Achievement & Integration
Robbinsdale Area Schools' Office of Achievement and Integration-Career and College Readiness is responsible for addressing issues of race and equity throughout the district with the goal of becoming a school district free of institutional racism and inequities.
Research Experiences for High School Students
The Achievement & Integration Department offers Research Experiences to high school students each year. Students must go through an application process to be accepted into the Experience.
American Indian Education
The Indian Education Program serves American Indian students by developing their understanding and appreciation of their American Indian history and culture. Our vision is to assure students attain the knowledge, skills and attitudes needed to realize their potential, meet the challenges of their life choices and fulfill their responsibilities as students grounded in Indigenous life ways.
The Indian Education Program, which is federally funded, is committed to working together with parents and families to meet the unique educational and cultural needs of American Indian students. Indian Education Program services include:
- Culturally Relevant Activities and Field Trips
- Academic Assistance and Tutoring
- Monthly Culture Nights
- Post-secondary Preparation
- Special Education Team Support
- Information on community resources (school activity funds, etc.)
- Dakota and Ojibwe Language Tables
- American Indian Research Rights Experience (AIRRE)
- Spring Achievement Celebration
- Annual Powwow
- Provide culturally authentic materials and relevant lessons for classroom teachers (Cultural Trunk)
Per requirements included in Minnesota Statutes, sections 124D.861 and 124D.862 as well as Minnesota Rules 3535.0100-0180, the District's Achievement & Integration Plan is linked below.