Robbinsdale Area Schools

Frequently Asked Questions

What test does my student need to take?

For students and staff who are experiencing symptoms, a negative lab confirmed/supervised PCR or antigen test is needed. Robbinsdale Area Schools does not accept rapid, at-home tests that are unsupervised (e.g., BinaxNOW or BD Veritor). Please email documentation of negative test results to