Dear Robbinsdale Area Schools families and community,
Robbinsdale Area Schools is adjusting two days on the 2021-22 school calendar due to educational challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In-person school will not take place on Friday, Jan. 14, and Friday, Feb. 18, 2022. Instead, students will engage in learning activities from home. Details:
- Early Childhood, elementary, middle school, high school, and transition students will be provided specific learning materials via SeeSaw or Schoology for both days. Teachers, principals and other licensed professionals will be available by email or phone (via voicemail) during determined school hours.
- Schools will make sure students bring home their Chromebook and charger the Thursday before these updated learning days. Robbinsdale Virtual Academy (RVA) will hold school as usual.
- For families who have home-based Special Education services scheduled on these days, including Early Intervention, teachers will contact those families directly.
- Middle and high school athletics and activities will be conducted as scheduled.
- Adventure Club before- and after-school childcare will be closed both days. Community Education Youth Enrichment and Adult Academic classes will be conducted virtually.
Additional information will be shared at a later time by the district, schools and individual teachers.
Thank you for your continued support and partnership.
Robbinsdale Area Schools