We are committed to providing a safe experience for students who ride district school buses.
Your students day begins with their journey to school. School bus schedule information is mailed to families in the Robbinsdale Area Schools before the first day of school. Eligible students in grades K-12 receive a postcard with the student's bus number, pick-up location and pick-up/drop-off times. If your student gets on a bus at a location other than his or her home address (such as a daycare location), you need to inform your student's school so arrangements can be made for bus transportation.
The district is responsible for students who are riding the bus. If you do not receive a card in the mail before the first day of school,
- You live within the walk zone of your attendance area school,
- Your child is attending a school in the district that is outside of your attendance area and is not a magnet school; or
- You have a high school student who travels to and from school via independent means and you have opted out of district transportation. Only students who are eligible for bus transportation to the school they are attending will be able to ride the bus to that school.
Transportation information is also available on Infinite Campus. Click here to access or sign up for Infinite Campus.
Click here to view a brief tutorial video on how to view your student's transportation information in your parent portal account.
For late buses and lost items call Durham Transportation: 763-504-8105.
For students who receive special education transportation services call:
- Durham Transportation: 763-504-8105
- CST: 612-808-8868
- SAFETREE: 763-316-6432
- e-FFICIENT: 763-251-8100
- Integrated: 651-217-8109 Ext. 1
To update your address or childcare provider, please call our Enrollment Center at 763-504-8080.
If you have Transportation-related questions please email: Transportation@rdale.org.
School bus drivers are in high demand, and Robbinsdale Area Schools works with a company called Durham School Services for its student-transportation needs.
Positions offer competitive wages, often come with signing bonuses, and training is paid for by Durham.
If you're interested in becoming a school bus driver, please visit Durham's company website.