Elementary School Options
Robbinsdale Area Schools currently operates ten different elementary schools in the Twin Cities metro area. Not sure which school serves your neighborhood? Use the School Finder to determine your neighborhood schools! Two of the district's elementary schools also offer specialized instruction. The School of Engineering and Arts offers Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math (STEAM) curriculum.Robbinsdale Spanish Immersion offers daily instruction in both English and Spanish, and Lakeview Elementary is home to the district's International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (IBPYP).
Elementary School Enrollment Process
1. Call your neighborhood school to set up an appointment to meet with a staff member that will help register your child. A list of school names, addresses, and phone numbers can be found here.
2. In preparation for your scheduled meeting, please fill out or prepare the following forms:
- Registration form
- Student Health Information
- Immunization Information Form
- Proof of Residency
- Certified copy of your child's birth certificate
- Name of previous school (we will request academic and health records from the school)
- Educational Benefits Application
- If the student has previously attended another Minnesota school, the previous school's MARSS number is also required
*New families* interested in attending Robbinsdale Area Schools for the current 2016-2017 or 2017-2018 school year can now register online with our easy-to-use Campus Online Registration system! Click here to start the registration process. (Please note that the Online Registration System is not for enrolling in one of our magnet schools.)
3. Attend your scheduled meeting, where a staff member from the elementary school you've chosen will walk you through the rest of the enrollment process.